ANKA JACKET- VINTAG - SOLD OUT
Original vintage Japanese jacket found in Tokyo, Japan. Re-dyed in dark indigo and softened for a luxury feel. We've tailored and re-designed elements to create this one of a kind garment.
Many years ago someone, a kind soul, worked very hard to create what was the original garment you see on this page. The Anka jacket, which means "Color of Dawn" has been carefully given new life by this hardworking team. We've added some authentic Japanese elements to make this garment a true one of a kind. We appreciate the opportunity to be creative with such beautiful examples of Japanese culture.
Our vintage program creates more working hours for our team which goes on to support their families and the community in which they reside.
This jacket was hand re-conditioned in Los Angeles, California by a team of kind, happy and extremely talented humans.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
- Meidum - one of a kind
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed fit
- Matt wears a size medium and measures a 37” chest (94cm). He’s 5'9" tall (180cm)
- Stylist notes: Garment ran comfortably oversized on Matt.
CONSTRUCTION AND CARE DETAILS
- Vintage Japanese fabric
- Dark indigo wash
- Soft touch
- Re-conditioned in Los Angeles
- For best results dry clean
- Machine washable on a cold wash, hang to dry
• FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
• Shipping rates Are all Flat Rates through UPS
• Orders received after 12: PM PCT will be processed the next business day
• Most orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays
• All packages will require a signature
We have 100% trust in our shipping partner. We care about every detail when it comes to supporting our customers so you can have 100% confidence they will take amazing care of you in the event of a claim.
• Contact UPS direct at 1-800-PICK-UPS or (1-800-742-5877)
• UPS claim processing time is about 8-10 business days
CONFIRMATION OF SHIPMENT
You will receive a confirmation text and email from us notifying you that your package has been delivered.
Be sure to let us know your feedback, it’s really important to us.
For any problems or concerns with shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org