Q • How Do I Place An Order?
A • We’ve spent countless hours to build you a really fun website to navigate. Everything is really easy to use, here are a few tips on how to get going..
- Be inspired by something
- Click your size, color and add to cart.
- Click, check out. Complete the steps and we do the rest for you.
- Be excited for your purchase, you deserve it.
Q • What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
A • Bowie & Co accepts the following:
• American Express
Q • Will I Be Charged Tax?
A • We are required to collect sales tax for the state of California only. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order is shipped.
Q • How Will I Know That My Order Was Accepted?
A • You will receive a text and email confirmation shortly after your order has been placed. Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing.
Q • Can I Cancel Or Edit My Order After It Has Been Placed?
A • Once your order is submitted, we begin processing your order, which entails a number of steps. During this time we are unable to modify or cancel your order.
We are shoppers just like you! We love to support other brands and have experienced many wonderful shopping experiences. We also know what good service and support looks like so its our ultimate pleasure and responsibility to take great care of you from the minute you view the site until the moment you put on your new threads and feel good about yourself.
If something doesn’t fit right or you’re just not feeling it, no worries. Send it back to us, unworn and we will happily exchange for you. If you need any advice on fit, sizing or custom tailoring, please drop us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Q • What If An Item Is Out Of Stock?
A • If an item from your order is out of stock, you will be notified via email and a refund will automatically be issued to the original purchasing credit card. We have a pretty strong back team and have partnered with one of the best fulfillment houses in Los Angeles. They have a flawless system which will keep us very informed when a product is running low, we will always do our best to have real time counts on all online items.
Q • How Do I Check My Order Status?
A • You can check your order status clicking on "Order Status" located on our homepage. Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing. Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
RETURN/ EXCHANGES PROCESS
• Returns are accepted within 30 Days from the day the order was placed
• Items must be new and unworn/Unwashed
• Include your original Invoice
• Indicate items you would like to return
• Download the return shipping form, click here.
• Securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or shipper barcodes from package
• Please return to our shipping department:
ATTN: Online returns
Bowie & Co
1346 s flower st. Unit A
Los Angeles, CA 90015
• Ship your package with your choice of shipper. To insure we receive your return/ exchange, please request a tracking number and insurance from your shipper. We are not responsible for lost returns/exchanges
• All returns are subject to a restocking fee of ($7.00)
We will happily apply a credit or exchange any product you send back to us if return conditions are met.