ASAMI SHIRT - VINTAGE - SOLD OUT
Original vintage Japanese shirt found in Tokyo, Japan. Re-dyed in a light indigo and softened for a luxury feel. The heavy quilt patches give this lightweight jacket a very unique fit and comfortable fit.
A long time ago someone, a kind soul, worked very hard to create what was the original garment you see on this page. The Asami shirt, which means "morning Beauty" has been given new life by our hardworking team. We've added some authentic Japanese elements to make this garment a true one of a kind. We appreciate the opportunity to be creative with such beautiful examples of Japanese culture.
Our vintage program creates more working hours for our team which goes on to support their families and the community in which they reside in.
This shirt was hand re-conditioned in Los Angeles, California by a team of kind, happy and extremely talented humans.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
- Medium - one of a kind
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Devon wears a size medium and measures a 40” chest (101cm). He’s 6' tall (182cm)
CONSTRUCTION AND CARE DETAILS
- Vintage Japanese fabric
- Vintage light indigo wash
- Soft touch
- Re-conditioned in Los Angeles
- For best results dry clean
- Machine washable on a cold wash, hang to dry.
• FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
• Shipping rates Are all Flat Rates through UPS
• Orders received after 12: PM PCT will be processed the next business day
• Most orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays
• All packages will require a signature
We have 100% trust in our shipping partner. We care about every detail when it comes to supporting our customers so you can have 100% confidence they will take amazing care of you in the event of a claim.
• Contact UPS direct at 1-800-PICK-UPS or (1-800-742-5877)
• UPS claim processing time is about 8-10 business days
CONFIRMATION OF SHIPMENT
You will receive a confirmation text and email from us notifying you that your package has been delivered.
Be sure to let us know your feedback, it’s really important to us.
For any problems or concerns with shipping please contact us at email@example.com