MIKI JAPANESE JACKET
The Miki denim jacket is a traditional Japanese design with authentic features. Lightly distressed to give you an authentic vintage feel. It’s lightweight with a soft premium wash that makes this jacket feel like the ultimate second or third layer. Made from vintage selvedge, this garment has been hand distressed to give the appearance of a true vintage garment.
The construction was hand crafted in Los Angeles, California by a team of kind, happy and extremely talented humans.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
- Size extra small/small/medium/large
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slim cut.
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Graham wears a size medium and measures a 38” chest (96cm). He’s 5'10" tall (181cm)
CONSTRUCTION AND CARE DETAILS
- Japanese selvedge
- Traditional Japanese stitch
- Vintage indigo wash
- Hand crafted in Los Angeles
- For best results dry clean
- Machine washable on a cold wash, hang to dry
• FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
• Shipping rates Are all Flat Rates through UPS
• Orders received after 12: PM PCT will be processed the next business day
• Most orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays
• All packages will require a signature
We have 100% trust in our shipping partner. We care about every detail when it comes to supporting our customers so you can have 100% confidence they will take amazing care of you in the event of a claim.
• Contact UPS direct at 1-800-PICK-UPS or (1-800-742-5877)
• UPS claim processing time is about 8-10 business days
CONFIRMATION OF SHIPMENT
You will receive a confirmation text and email from us notifying you that your package has been delivered.
Be sure to let us know your feedback, it’s really important to us.
For any problems or concerns with shipping please contact us at email@example.com