YUBI JAPANESE COAT - VINTAGE
Collaboration with John's Surf shop in Tokyo, Japan.
The Yubi coat, which means "graceful" has been carefully given new life by adding authentic Japanese elements like patches made from vintage panels along with a luxury wash to make this garment a true one of a kind. We appreciate the opportunity to be creative with other like minded humans so this collaboration is truly appreciated and valued.
Our vintage program creates more working hours for our team which goes on to support their families and the community in which they reside.
This jacket was hand re-conditioned in Tokyo, Japan and Los Angeles, California by a team of kind, happy and extremely talented humans.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
- Medium - one of a kind
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tailored fit
- Graham wears a size medium and measures a 38” chest (96cm). He’s 5'10" tall (181cm)
CONSTRUCTION AND CARE DETAILS
- Vintage Japanese fabric
- Vintage dark indigo wash
- For best results dry clean
- Machine washable on a cold wash, hang to dry
• FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
• Shipping rates Are all Flat Rates through UPS
• Orders received after 12: PM PCT will be processed the next business day
• Most orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays
• All packages will require a signature
We have 100% trust in our shipping partner. We care about every detail when it comes to supporting our customers so you can have 100% confidence they will take amazing care of you in the event of a claim.
• Contact UPS direct at 1-800-PICK-UPS or (1-800-742-5877)
• UPS claim processing time is about 8-10 business days
CONFIRMATION OF SHIPMENT
You will receive a confirmation text and email from us notifying you that your package has been delivered.
Be sure to let us know your feedback, it’s really important to us.
For any problems or concerns with shipping please contact us at email@example.com